Ilario's Awards and Services
- Distinguished Member of the 2019 INFOCOM Technical Program Committee
- Distinguished Member of the 2018 INFOCOM Technical Program Committee
- Recipient of “Fondo per il finanziamento delle attivita` base di ricerca (FFABR) ́ ́ 2017 as a Researcher from Italian Ministry of Public Education
- IEEE Senior Member since 2016
- Invited lecturer at the PhD School Energy Generation and Storage: The case of Energy Harvesting in Mobile Networks organized within MSCA-ITN-ETN SCAVENGE Project, held at University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK, May 29th – June 2nd, 2017.
- Invited lecturer at International Summer School Game Theory and Telecommunication for PhD students organized by Lake Como School of Advanced Studies, held in Campione d’Italia, Como, Italy, September 7th - 12th, 2014.
Editorial and Technical Work
Editor for Elsevier Computer Networks (2017 - )
Editor for Wiley/Hindawi Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing (2016 - )
Scientific Committee Member of the Annual GTTI (Italian TLC and ICT academic association) Award for Italian PhD Theses in the field of Communication Technologies: 2015, 2016, 2017
Publicity Chair for IEEE LANMAN 2017
Web Chair for IFIP/IEEE WONS 2011
TPC member of:
- 2019: IEEE INFOCOM, 5G World Forum
- 2018: IEEE INFOCOM, IEEE VTC Spring, 5G World Forum, ICC Workshop - WDN-5G
- 2017: IEEE INFOCOM, IEEE CSCN, IEEE Globecom
- up to 2015: IEEE VNC 2011, IEEE VNC 2012, IEEE ICCC 2012, ICCVE 2013, IEEE NTMS 2014, IEEE GreenComm 2014
- IEEE Journals/Magazines: Communication Magazine, Transactions on Mobile Computing, Transactions on Vehicular Technology, Transactions on Wireless Communications, Transactions on Networking, Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, Transactions on Communications, Communications Magazine, Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, Wireless Communications Letters, Access.
- Elsevier Journals: Pervasive and Mobile Computing, Ad hoc Networks, Computer Networks, Computer Communications
- Springer Journals: Wireless Networks
Examiner/Opponent for Ph.D. Thesis:
- Nahla Ali,Design and Experimental Evaluation of Advanced Smart Grid Infrastructure Using Concurrent Transmitters in Muti-Hop Wireless Networks, Università degli studi di Brescia,Italy, June 2018
- Yufeng Duan, Cooperative Communications for 5G Networks, Politecnico di Torino, Italy, March 2017